[GeoStL] Re: Remember - CITO in Webster and Maplewood this Sunday

  • From: "Stoeppelman, Kurt" <Kurt.Stoeppelman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:02:59 -0500

-
Sunday April 23, 2006  Multi-CITO or Trash of the Two Cities GCTYAJ

Please sign-up on the CITO page on GC.com, so I know how much food and drink we
will need. Thanks to those who have already signed up.

There will be food (lunch provided by SLAGA) and prizes including CITO Shirts,
Arkansas geocoin, two geocoins donated by Crowfeet 30, and a new cache to try.

1:00 PM Meet at N38° 36.366 W90° 21.440 (Ivory Crocket Park)

This is a small park in Webster Groves that should not take very long.

1:30 PM Head over to Deer Creek Park N 36° 36.280 W 090° 36.280 for Lunch at
the North Pavilion N 38° 36.293 W 090° 20.021 followed by the cleanup part two.

Directions to Ivory Crocket Park:

From I 44 and Elm Ave

Go North on Elm Ave 1.7 miles

Turn left on Thornton Ave for one block

Turn right Bell Ave to Ivory Crocket Park

Directions from Ivory Crocket Park to Deer Creek:

South on Bell one block

Left on Thornton Ave for 6 blocks

Left on Kirkham/Brentwood for 2 blocks

Right on Marshall Ave for 1 mile

Turn Left on Laclede Station Rd for 1 block

Turn into 2nd Deer Creek Park parking lot on the South side of Cousin Hugo's N
38° 36.280 W 090° 36.280

Thanks

See you there.

Rocfish