[GeoStL] Re: R e : [ G e o S t L ] T e s t

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:06:14 -0700 (PDT)

After reading a few posts on the matter I decided to do a little research.
After doing the research I cupeled my thoughts as to the meaning of the word.
Now I must go cupel my mind while I sleep and get ready to finish off another
work week.

-$piritwing

test1    (  (tst)
n.

   A procedure for critical evaluation; a means of determining the presence,
quality, or truth of something; a trial: a test of one's eyesight; subjecting a
hypothesis to a test; a test of an athlete's endurance.
   A series of questions, problems, or physical responses designed to determine
knowledge, intelligence, or ability.
   A basis for evaluation or judgment: ?A test of democratic government is how
Congress and the president work together? (Haynes Johnson).
   Chemistry.
      A physical or chemical change by which a substance may be detected or its
properties ascertained.
      A reagent used to cause or promote such a change.
      A positive result obtained.

   A cupel.

Challenge:
Use "cupel" at least once in an email today.

Nancy
asking the question:
When is a geocaching "newbie" no longer a "newbie"?

Edwin G. Biesemeyer Track your Dollar BillsEver wonder where your money goes.
See how to track it with the link above.