[GeoStL] Re: Quick st. charles trip.

  • From: <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:43:48 +0000

-
It might be too late for this reply.  Glenn, if you are looking for Big Wheels:
 the last person to look for it was Pntball and he couldn't find it.  I haven't
had a chance to look for it yet and I'm in the Ozarks right now.  Let me know
if you can't find it either.  I can't decide if I'll replace it or not-it seems
to be a prime location for plunder.  Might turn it into a micro, but i really
wanted a kid-type regular cache there.

Susan

> From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2004/04/11 Sun PM 03:26:51 GMT
> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [GeoStL] Quick st. charles trip.
>
> -
> We are planning to finish up the ST. Charles Murder Mystery that we started
> some time ago.  Jo want to find the bonus before it gets too hot so that is
> where we are headed.  I guess we will try to find some easy St. Charles
> caches that we haven't done since we are over there. It looks like there
> are 2 or 3 up around "Big Wheels" that we haven't done.   Then there are
> the 2 new caches by Creve Coeur  park... no telling where we will end up.
>
> I will be monitoring FRS/GMRS  channel 2/33 to see what i can hear.
>
> glenn

> Subject field

Subject field