[GeoStL] Re: Quick question on MOGA

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:19:09 -0800 (PST)

-
I guess I will find out the hard way as I am leaving work now and have no email
acess until Sunday .....see you all at MOGA
Dan

Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: -
Are the coordinates on the GC event page the proper ones for the pavillion
where the competition starts and stops? ...I may be pulling in Saturday morning
with very little time to look around the park so this would be important to
know

  Thanks

  Dan (Thunder)