[GeoStL] Re: Quick off the highway caches

  • From: Rudy Johnston <rudyjhnstn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:08:01 -0700 (PDT)

Jen - There are a couple right before you get intop
Houston on 45.
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=12394
Is a virtual cache,
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=29572
may not be available by the time you get there, but it
sure is a great theme.  There are plenty of caches in
the Houston area.  While I have found only about 45 of
them, I may be able to help you locate some very
intersting caches during your visit.  There is quite a
concentation in the memorial park area (probably 15 or
so) that can be a great way to spend a day.  Let me
know if I can be of help.

I may be visiting around the second week of Oct. (1st
Grandchild!) and hope to make the picnic, if at all
possible.

Txsyank

http://finance.yahoo.com