[GeoStL] Re: Question for all

  • From: "Tim" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 18:21:01 -0500

-
I put it on my calendar.

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Henke
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 4:42 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Question for all

-
Thanks Tim ....I am still trying to figure out our schedule but it looks
like about 11AM or so here (6AM Hawaii time) on Weds morning might be my
best bet ....I will know more tomorrow once I receive the tour packet from
the school.
I will send the URL for the camera and the time that I will be there also
the name of the cache ...it is not the one I sent in the original email.
Anyone else on the list is more then welcome to tune in as well and I will
wave to you all
Dan

Tim <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: -
Dan I will help you with the web cam. I'm at the computer most of the =
day so
let me know if I can help.

Tim