[GeoStL] Re: Question About Classes

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 06:55:54 -0600

       Nancy,
 The Complete GPS course is more of a tutorial on how GPS's
work in general  and some of the things that can be done
with them. The Geocaching 101 course is  specifically
directed toward Geocaching.  In neither class do we actually
 hunt "real" geocaches, but there are usually a group of
people who go out and  cache after the fact. During each
class we will go "out into the woods" and  hunt specific
things. In the Geocaching class, we will have several
simulated caches to find. Additionally, there are always
people in  attendance who can give pointers and hints.