[GeoStL] Re: Puppy Rescue

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:24:13 -0700 (PDT)

I would love to have a new puppy ...Unfortunately the real master of the house
thinks he is God's gift to humans and would probably eat the little dude alive.
 He is very protective of the children and the house so I guess he gets his
desires.  I would however love to see a photo of the little dudes.
-$piritwing

JimSGreene@xxxxxxx wrote:
I was out at Buford Mountain today, just scoping out the area since I was near
there, found 2 puppies, about 12 weeks old, sisters, australian shepard-terrier
mix is my guess, cute friendly etc. Noone around to claim them, so before I
drown them, or feed them to the gators at the zoo, I thought I'd ask if any of
you would be interested. Photo available on request.
Thanks,
     Jim

Edwin G. Biesemeyer Track your Dollar BillsEver wonder where your money goes.
See how to track it with the link above.