[GeoStL] Re: Polar Vortex would be a great band name

  • From: "Charlotte Sheffold" <csheffold@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 13:57:50 -0600

-
I do not know how much snow we have, but it is deep here. We have some bird seed in a bowl on our porch, but the snow has covered it, and the squirrels climbed down and dug down and got some, but the poor little birds were out of luck. We do have a regular bird feeder that the birds are partaking of when they can. The wind is blowing so hard, that they cannot fly directly to it. I saw a couple of birds try, but they were blown away. Poor little things. Our daughter was going to drive to Michigan this morning. I hope that she decided not to. Tried to call her, but she has not replied. RGS tried to go sleding this morning, but gave up.
Charlotte

-----Original Message----- From: Susan Ring
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 12:56 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Polar Vortex would be a great band name

-

I heard this storm called a Polar Vortex. Kickin' band name. Should we start a SLAGA band? I play the guitar and sing (both badly).

Susan
6" in St. Peters but it's hard to tell with the wind blowing the snow around

Missouri Geocachers Calendar ---> http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php?app=calendar

Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->