[GeoStL] Re: Pictures From the K-Team 1,000th Group Cache

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:02:28 -0500

Jim,

Great pictures.  That really was a fun day,wasn't it.  Makes me wish my kids
were just a bit younger when I discovered this game.

Susan

  I just posted some pictures in Shutterfly from last Sunday's group cache hunt
for K-Team's 1,000th cache. Just go to the following link:

  http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b32bf387055a
  If anyone wants a copy of any of these, let me know, I will e-mail them to
you, in a larger size than through here.
    I had a great time, thanks for taking us along K-Team, and once again,
congratulations for this momentous milestone.

     Strider