[GeoStL] Pics of the Canoeing Trip

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 22:24:06 -0500

We had a great time today out with other cachers and enjoying a great day on
the river.  We all took time out and found the Courtois River Cache.

Here is the link to the photos, hopefully it will work.

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=31561123384534933/l=56042841/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

When I try to send this through snapfish to the geo list it doesn't work.  How
do you do that?

Thanks
Jen

Until one loves an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
Anatole France
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.