[GeoStL] Re: Picnic, anyone?

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 00:42:35 -0500

I am hoping to convince my SIL to let us use her river property outside
Columbia (on Katy Trail) for a caching event. Plenty of places to hide
caches out there. But first I have to convince her that technology, namely
geocaching, is a good thing :). I just got her to stop rolling her eyes at
the mention of geocaching. Plan to take her on her first hunt this weekend.
(Funny, now she is interested, after seeing my poison ivy scars and the
blisters on my feet from the 7 mile hike to not find a cache.) Then I will
work on convincing her to let us use the property.

Jen