[GeoStL] Re: Picnic Volunteer for Cooking

  • From: "Mike Maryan" <mmaryan99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:12:00 -0500

-

The Mad Chef will be attending and his culinary expertise will be provided,
if you want!!!  Just tell me what to bring!!!   I'll bring my equipment and
some seasonings,  WHAT KIND OF MEAT, will we be charring!   Contact me off
list and I can maybe get us a better deal on some better quality meats,
i.e. Pork Steaks, Tenderloins, Ribs and Shrimp or Chicken rather than the
basic hamburger-hot dog routine, just a suggestion!