[GeoStL] Re: Picnic Photos

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 06:15:08 -0500

-
Thanks Sarah.  The photo of troutboy is currently my desktop wallpaper.
There's always another time for the cave tour.You definitely should try to
go if you get the chance.  I was really sorry to hear about your car.  I
think most of us have been there at one time or another and know how you
feel. Take care.
Gale