[GeoStL] Re: Party

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 17:21:49 -0600

which bandanas?

~Chris

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tim & Pam
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 4:46 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Party

  I called Bandanas BBQ today. We have to have at least 25 people to reserve
the party room. The cost depends on how many meats we decide to have on the
buffet. The price would be from $10.99 to $15.49 a person. That will include
the use of the room, the dinner buffet and our soft drinks. We can only have
the room till 4:30 p.m. we can get in it at just about ant time we decide. We
have to give them a 25 % deposit that can not be refunded. If we decide to do
this we will have to have a commitment from who will be attending and will have
to set up some way for everybody to pay in advance so we have the money to
reserve the room.

  They told me we can't make reservations for the main dinning area for that
large of a group.

  Any thoughts?

  Tim