[GeoStL] Parking at Mighty Miss GCK5EB?

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:17:32 -0800 (PST)

-
I've tried the mighty miss twoce already, and it has me a little uneasy.  First
time I parked in the cobble stone parking lot just on the other side of Poplar
St Bridge, but saw all kinds of cars parked all along that road with NO PARKING
signs.

Next time (yesterday) I figure just park there, but still uneasy about No
Parking signs.  If anyone has done this one, can you inform me where you parked
at when you did it. And anyone know why the first ime around ther were like 30
cars in a line on taht road with people sitting in them?  And is that on
private property or a park...  The area in itself just gives me the creeps.

Saw 2 coast guard trucks loading 2 rafts in the Mississippi just as I was
leaving.  Just worried what I might say if a cop or someone came about when
doing that cache.

Subject field