[GeoStL] Re: OzGuff Video

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:46:12 -0500

I googled his real life name and came up with references like

world-class geocache guru

geocaching expert

One of the area's numerous geocachers

has placed the second-most geocaches of any geocacher in the world.

(Of course I also easily found his work history, professional swimming record
and home phone number ..)

Nancy
No guru for you ru