[GeoStL] Re: Ooga Booga finds 100!

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 06:39:59 -0500

Inspiration:  One guy does a multi-cache, then the next guy
tries to top it.  Before you know it, you need a
degree in math to get the coordinates for the
final cache.

Part of the challenge is picking a theme and then
trying to make it work.

I give a lot more credit to the guy who can find
unique hiding places or containers than the guy
who comes up with a puzzle.  Puzzles have a
habit of being hard to get right the first time ;-)