[GeoSTL] Re: Old article about geocaching

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 21:03:21 -0500

Yes, it was the magnificent 7 cache
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=766   and , Teachers
cache.   http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=1098

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Paul Konopacki
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 4:25 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoSTL] Old article about geocaching

thunder_dan:

This article was posted over a year ago.  Did they
ever get a cache placed in Ft. Leonard Wood,
as they said they would at the end of the article?

http://world.webound.com/0308/article1026.html

"... As stated above, currently there are no geocaches
in the Fort Leonard Wood area. Air Force
Detachment 7 is working to be the first in our area
to offer one. So, keep watch on the geocaching
Web site for our entry in the near future, and we
hope to see yours."

*
Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.
**