[GeoStL] Re: OT: list emails, etc

  • From: Ssudio@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 15:53:52 EDT

In a message dated 6/5/2005 8:57:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Yep,  also at the bottom of the list is a link to the list info with a
place for  your address and a dropdown menu of list options. You can
put your self  "On vacation" and you will get no mail.

You can also do the same thing  from the slaga website,

Kewl, thanks-I'll try again.  Last time I went there, it wasn't  working I
guess.  Or just doesn't like me!  LOL

Jana
Chosenlass

'Stubbing fags out on me tongue. There's an area on your tongue  that's quite
numb, and you swill saliva onto it before stubbing. It hurts like a  bugger
if you miss, mind.' ~ S
ean Bean on one of his famous 'party'  tricks. Charming, eh?