[GeoStL] Re: OT, NCR, NGR/ Don't read this if you are expecting anything about Tupperware in the Woods or Food: Wii for $244.99 -- Guitar Hero

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 13:15:22 -0600

-
Hey ..  we could have a geocacher Guitar Hero showdown. I'm only on "medium"
level though  :+)
We broke down and bought Wii this summer has a part of hubby's sign-on
bonus/bribe-the-kyd-to-want-to-move-to-Armpit, IL-ploy (it didn't work)

If anyone wants a GH buddy -- my daughter is also a "medium" level player
and would love to have new people to play online against.
If you want to exchange ID numbers offlist, send me an email.

Target seems to almost always have the Wii Fit too.

Nancy