[GeoStL] Re: OT: Falling Sand Game

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:09:48 -0600

-
Now, keep in mind I never said I'm looking for the "best" caches. Heh-heh --
we'll be getting in at night and leaving in the morning. Might stick along
long enough for the Kyd to see Opryland (oddly enough she has no
recollection of the visit when she was 2)  I'm thinking "it's all about the
numbers" for the evening.  I was always amazed at the increase in everyone's
numbers after some of the cache runs to that area.

I say this and now that I'm looking at some of these caches it will be hard
to ignore them.  I've heard about the Homeless Bathtub and  read some of the
logs always thought it would be rather perfect for me and my "skills".  LOL

Nancy