[GeoStL] Re: Nuvi assistance please...

  • From: "Mike Miesner" <mmeese1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 21:12:33 -0600

-
It seems that the exact model number seems to make a major difference....I
model I'm using is a 265WT.
This afternoon I had a little time to spare and I plugged in a route with 11
via's on the way to my destination. I might have been able to put in more,
but I ran out of time.

I wish I could save the routes.

Thanks guys !

Mike