[GeoStL] Notifications

  • From: "Susie Nelson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "szcue@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 10:43:58 -0400 (EDT)

Have the notifications about new and archived caches changed format in the last
couple of weeks or have I changed something in my notification settings?

I used to be able to see which reviewer archived or published a cache right on
the "preview" of the email.

Now all I am seeing is: New Traditional Cache, GC number and distance.

After clicking to read the mail, the whole screen is totally different and more
in an "art" format.  Is this the way everyone is seeing it or do I need to go
back in to the settings and tweek something to get the "old" style?

Thanks for the help.

Susie