[GeoStL] Re: Not completely off topic...

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 06:03:21 -0800 (PST)

-
Have you checked with Garmin to see what they charge to send them in.  I've
heard reports of people paying garmin $65 for a service fee and getting a whole
new unit back instead of their old beat up one.
Eric & Dayna East <believer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
My vista is about on it's last legs, the screen sometimes fades in and out or
it gets trace lines through it. :-(
I'd like to get a new one, the new 60cs, but I can't afford it at this time.
HOWEVER, if someone has one they'd part with I have a working Coca Cola vending
machine with a few extra parts that I would trade for it! I'll even deliver the
vendor to you as long as you're not outside of the SLAGA area. :-)
Thanks and God bless!

Eric
Subject field

Subject field