[GeoStL] Re: No subject

  • From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:19:35 -0600

There are way too many emails going through, without much being said.
I think all the extra chatty folks should get together on an instant messenger
program.
Although I thoroughly enjoy reading about geocaching here I can no longer keep
up with all the nonsense emails going through.  I put myself on digest mode but
after reading the 1st digest I found out the email you get  isn't well
organized.  Not sure what to do now.

Barramus
N   38° 25.081'
W 90° 42.823'