[GeoStL] Re: No Graphics

  • From: Jim Everman <everman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 08:01:30 -0500

-
Glenn wrote:
> works fine for me using IE6  but I have drawn the graphs on the screen with
> a magic marker.
> gln

> At 05:42 AM 4/6/2004, Mike Griffin wrote:
> >I get no graphics at all.. No matter how many times I go back or refresh..
> >Not on any screens or pages..
> >Mike

 I seem to be getting everything and I'm using Netscape 3.74 on an old
686 machine.

 As a matter of fact, I've been trying to find out how to get
subscribed to this list for months and it wasn't until the changes
were made that I saw how. So there.

 Oh yeah - good morning all, I go by Geo Jim, am a retired engineer
and live over by Tower Grove Park & The Botanical Gardens. I suppose
most have seen my picture...

 Geo Jim

--
   Jim Everman       mailto:everman@xxxxxxxxxxxx