[GeoStL] New use for a GPS

  • From: "BottomFeeder" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching List" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:38:23 -0500

-
Saw this mentioned on a PocketPC forum I frequent and thought this group
might find it as amusing as did I.....

A recent 'birth announcement' in a German newspaper included the exact
Lat/Lon coordinates of the delivery room in which the couple's new =
little
bundle of joy was delivered.

Methinks this father qualifies as an 'Uber Geek'! <g>

I guess fathers-to-be will now have to start creating their own delivery =
day
'suitcase' checklist. "Let's see, I need to pack the video camera, the
digital still camera, PDA, and oh yeah...where's that darn =
Garmin......."

     -=3D Russ =3D- (BottomFeeder)

Subject field