[GeoStL] Re: New SLAGA Web Site

  • From: "BottomFeeder" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 07:58:27 -0600

-
Decide on.....???  Menu stuff on the right.(?)

Basically, I'm a copycat......pretty much like 99% of site builders. <g>

I've at least loosely followed site design discussions/articles for =
quite a
while. Over the last yr or so, I'd begun to notice more and more sites
devoted to design (AListApart & CSS Zen Garden, for example) using the =
right
sided stuff. And though it would take bigger brains than mine to explain
why.....intuitively, it kinda made sense. Probably has something to do =
with
the way the eye travels across a page.

     -=3D Russ =3D- (BotFee)

Subject field