[GeoStL] Re: New Member

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 06:41:31 -0800 (PST)

-
Paul and Diana,
I thought I had seen your names on a couple I did
.....too bad we could not have gotten together....I
did 20 caches on Monday and had a great time caching
with wow4mom and her son and Sherry at the Busch
Wildlife area for a little while....more company is
alway fun and welcome....if you ever get down Rolla
way send me a note and I will be glad to meet and
accompany you on some of the caches here.
Going back to St. Louis this weekend but will have the
family along so I may be limited to just a few caches.
Also my sons want to see Harry Potter so I guess that
will take up some of the time.

See you on the caching trail

Dan (Thunder)

RICH!!!! will will be in your neighborhood this
weekend if you happen to be out and about....probably
finish up Tour de Laumier and a few others.
Dan