[GeoStL] Re: Need help with a webcam cache

  • From: john leenerts <johnnybgood1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 15:55:20 -0700 (PDT)

    Hmmm did "William Wolf" make to the Wolf Sanctuary?  Not sure if I'll be at
home Sunday afternoon.

  Gerhardus

thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Howdy gang! My family and I are heading up to Ely
Minnesota for some VERY primitive camping. Before we get out on the lakes we
are going to hit a few caches. There is a webcam cache that I would love to do
since I have never done one of those yet. I am looking for anybody willing to
take the pic for us. We plan on being up there Sunday afternoon. If you are
interested/willing to help please let me know.

Thanks! Arlene (JonesCrew)

  Missed the show?  Watch videos of the Live Earth Concert on MSN. See them
now!

Got a little couch potato?