[GeoStL] Re: Need a flashlight?

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:56:28 -0600

-
No, I really do think it is a read flashlight. The worlds most advanced,
user-programmable flashlight.  I am thinking it better be a nice one!

I am starting to feel better. At least I can get around under my own
power now.

Yep, I am catching up on all my backlogged tasks alright. Did ya see the
link for the Igloo maker? That was a neat one!

Glenn

Susan Ring wrote:

>-
>I thought this was a joke at first, but then I visited the company website.
>Gee, I don't know, maybe it is all a joke.  Wonder how much the corkscrew
>costs...
>
>Glenn, I'm glad to see that you're using your time so wisely while you're
>under the weather:-)  Feeling any better yet?
>
>Susan

Subject field