[GeoStL] Re: NGR questions

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 18:41:27 -0500

-
And i am discovering our toys are not cheap.

The gps sitting here is several hundred dollars. this is my 4th one. The laptop for caching, the PDA for geocaching, the maps for the laptop and for the gps and for the PDA, the cameras to take the pictures, the gas. No wonder I don't have a camper yet. I need to work less to have time to play with the toys.

Glenn Nash wrote:
-
you are correct. 300. is the tag. cs3 is way too complicated for everyday, non professional use. I bet elements would do well for 95% of the folks around. I have elements 6 and it is very good. lots better than picassa but again, picassa is mondo simple.