[GeoStL] Re: NGR: death in the family.

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:45:06 -0500

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. This has been a very
difficult couple of days and the next few days are bound to be hard too. The
grandkids are all having a very hard time with his passing. He was suffering so
much for the last few years, and had been praying to go to sleep and not wake
up, he is finally at peace and no longer in pain. He had all 4 of his children
at his side, and was able to pass without suffering. Again thank you for the
kindness shown to us during this difficult time.

Arlene (and all of JonesCrew) and Stephen

P.S. Glenn-Please give me some extra time to get my caches back up and running.
With all the family that I will have here I doubt that I will be able to get
them running again until this coming weekend.