[GeoStL] NGR: Rams Ticket

  • From: Judi F <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocache List <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:30:03 -0500

Okay all of you football fans; not necessarily Rams fans; but true football
fans.

Considering we are starting to get back some injured players, I have confidence
the wins will start.  Only Miami might remain 0-16; not the Rams.

Since I will be out of town over Thanksgiving, I have one (1) ticket for the
Rams vs. Seattle game on Nov. 25.  Face value is $79 but I will accept $60.  If
you are interested, please e-mail me off the list.

Judi
deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last.  Get it
now.