[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Online photo storage? Favorite?

  • From: MBG <martin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 20:38:05 -0600

-
Unfortunately its impossible to keep someone from really stealing your
photos, though disabling the right click weeds out the nubile
copyright thieves :D
You could add a watermark or just post really low resolution pictures
if you wanted. They'll always be "Prt Scrn" and the Grab application,
though.

I use Flikr, myself. I've used Picassa in the past but I didn't like
it as much. I don't remember why.

ben