[GeoStL] Re: NGR My nephew forgot his password

  • From: "Barry Bryant" <barramus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:27:04 -0500

I'll give it a try.  It sounds just like the software I purchased for $25.

Thanks.
          From: Barry Bryant <barramus@xxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [GeoStL] NGR My nephew forgot his password
          To: "Geocaching@Freelists. Org" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 9:45 PM

          Anyone know of a way to get into a Vista PC if you don't have the
one and only admin password ?

          The file system is NTFS.

          My nephew lost his PC privileges for a month, when he got it back
he had forgotten his password.

          I bought some software "guaranteed to reset the admin password",
no luck yet.

          Barry

  start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00