[GeoStL] Re: NGR - Laser Printers

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 00:34:34 -0500

I've been using an HP LaserJet 4L since 1996.  I've only had to change the
cartridge twice and it's printed too many copies for me to even imagine.  Of
course, it's 3 pages-per-minute speed isn't top quality.

I don't know if all 4Ls were this good, or even if you can buy one today,
but I would definitely look at the newest models of the HP line when I need
to buy a new laserjet.

Andrew

--
Andrew Senger