[GeoStL] Re: NGR: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:46:56 -0500

Excellent! 10 points for Mary!

That's pumpkin pi for all you slackers ;)

From: maryjgasch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re: NGR: HAPPY
HALLOWEEN!Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:44:00 -0500To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!
I'm a math teacher!  I KNOW THIS ONE!!!!

Pumpkin π

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       Mary Gasch, Mathematics Instructor
      Nerinx Hall, Webster Groves, Missouri
http://www.schoolnotes.com/63119/mgasch.html
         AOL IM:  Mrs G Math Teacher
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Oct 31, 2008, at 9:37 AM, Laurie Elfrank wrote:
Yes, this is for everyone who missed out on the entertainment at Cache Slash
Fest. You can thank me later... Q: What did the geocacher get when he divided
the circumference of a jack-o-lantern by its diameter?

Subject: [GeoStL] Re: NGR: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:31:15
-0500From: mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Groan... Somehow I feel I am back at Cache Slash in front of the two
jokesters...
 Mike

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Laurie ElfrankSent: Friday, October 31, 2008 9:16 AMTo:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re: NGR: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I'm glad you asked, Bernie! Q: What was CribbageWitch's favorite subject in
school?

From: Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re:
NGR: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:14:22 -0500

Any more good ones like that. Gag, gag.Bernie

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Laurie ElfrankSent: Friday, October 31, 2008 9:06 AMTo:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re: NGR: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Yes! 10 points for Gary!

Subject: [GeoStL] Re: NGR: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 07:01:40
-0700From: Gary.Braman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Give me a beer and a mop?

Gary BramanSenior Technical Consultant
focusIT, Inc.8655 E. Via De Ventura   Suite G-200Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Support
(480) 346-1299Main     (480) 346-1100
www.focusITinc.com

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Laurie ElfrankSent: Friday, October 31, 2008 9:00 AMTo:
NEWSGROUPSubject: [GeoStL] NGR: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Q: What did the geocacher overhear the skeleton say to the bartender?

You live life beyond your PC. So now Windows goes beyond your PC. See how

You live life beyond your PC. So now Windows goes beyond your PC. See how

When your life is on the go-take your life with you. Try Windows MobileR today

You live life beyond your PC. So now Windows goes beyond your PC. See how
http://windowslive.com/connect/post/wedowindowslive.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!20EE04FBC541789!167.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_092008