[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Finding Bigfoot

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:03:57 -0500

-
I guess I really don't know you well enough to ask if they would be the slackers or the workers eh?

We were told by several people (the guy who owns the ice cream shop and the lady who owns the ferry) that someone from St.Louis moved up there and built a $3 million bed and breakfast and antique store. Based on how they described it, where it is etc. We THINK it may be this place here: http://www.dapple-gray.com/ we think ...
Are these your relatives too ...  'cuz???  LOL

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Weymouth" <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>