[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Excel Gurus? Need help with a macro

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 06:34:35 -0700 (PDT)

Nancy, forward me the excel template you are using offlist, I might have some
time to play around with it in the next few days.  I write macros for things I
have to do at work but have never tried to come up with something like this.  I
have some other ideas that might accomplish the same thing in a slightly
different method than you described.

Sara