[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Dell Axim

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 12:31:35 -0500

Chris,

Do a google search on GPXView and GPXSonar. They will both read the GPX files
directly from the GC.com custom query's and displays the cache pages with the
last 5 log entries. You can also sort by ID or name, set a start location and
display distances from that point, plus lots of other neat things.