[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Charter mail

  • From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:18:39 -0400

-
Jen,

I haven't had problems getting my mail in a timely fashion, the problem I have is that about once a week, about 30-50 messages will get in a loop and just keep being sent about once every hour. I delete them all, and an hour later, I get the same messages back again. This happens for one day, about once a week.

My cable is messed up from time to time, too - but that's not something new!

Barbara

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:36:01 -0500
 "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Have any of you Charter members been having problems with your service since
they did us the favor (NOT) of upgrading everyone?

Our connection, speed and mail service has been awful ever since.
Considering we already paid for gold service, we are not pleased! This is
like it was when Charter first strated up and had not yet put the cap on.

Anyway, I am not getting all my mail in a timely fashion. So, bear with me
if you have tried to contact me.

Jen

Listen to clips from the Appalachian Christmas Quartet
http://appalachianquartet.com/gloria.html