[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Charter Comm. Letter

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:17:47 -0500

I got the same letter.. For me, it's no biggie.. I have always had 2 meg.. Now,
they will know about it.. Today I benched at 3.6meg. It was flying!
Hopefully they will put me back to where I was when it is all over with..

As for WU.. They have a mailing service too.. It's not as official as you might
think..

Mike