[GeoStL] NGR Camping Stove

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocache ListServer <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 22:07:47 -0500

-

Well, I lost the information on the camping stove that the guys in the boy
scout troop were negotiating on at MOGA. The camping director who was going
to handle that had a relapse of his cancer, and this sorta fell through the
cracks. I forget who even was offering to sell it.

Anyway, if you still are interested in selling it, and it is still
available,please send me the information again so I can stir somebody up on
the deal. We just had a committee meeting last night, and I asked about it,
and that is when I found out that nobody did anything about it.

Thanks.