[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Archery

  • From: "Lazylightning" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:26:29 -0500

-
Hi Jen,

You might check out the Powder Valley Nature Center (MDC) and see if they
have anything.  Here's there address:
http://www.conservation.state.mo.us/areas/cnc/powder/

We live near Jeff City and the Runge Nature Center has a great program for
kids "Conservation Kids Club" and they do activities monthly, including
archery, riflery, fishing, nature study and much more.  I've been really
impressed with the program.  Maybe Powder Valley has the same thing.

We home-school GeoDude and HorseGirl (AKA Mark & Jessica) and they do lots
of special programs for the Jeff City Home Educators group.  They love to
work with us because they can work during 'normal' working hours.  We've
really used this as a resource for school.

I hope that helps