[GeoStL] Re: NGR: ALton Lights -- on Tonight?

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 00:02:46 -0600

Thanks Jim!  We took our chance and headed over and it was open.  It's a good
little show and close to home.   $7.00/car
They're only open for a couple of more nights, anyone in North County looking
for a nice drive, head on over.

Your cache was a multi wasn't it?  We did the the first part of it (or
someone's) and never finished the second part. If I remember it was based on
Robert Wadlow and the final was in the park...   BTW -- my great aunt claimed
that at one point she could have dated "The Alton Giant" ..  my dad used to
tease her about it lol.

Nancy