[GeoStL] Re: NCR-Trivia Night

  • From: john leenerts <johnnybgood1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 15:58:43 -0800 (PST)

I had a great day.  It was windy but managed to clean out some dead branches in
a large tree in the back yard.  I escaped a little before one and managed to
grab 11 caches at Faust park and along Olive.  Also went down to Dollhead and
Grahams cache.  It's gonna be cold tomorrow.
Gerhardes

Just got back from my first venture down Hwy 94.  It's densely populated with
caches in that area.  I found 24 and didn't even make a dent.

Anyway, I just got back and noticed that no new e's had been posted to freelist
today (except an advertisement at 4:47 am).  I love it.  Good weather days, and
on a weekend, and everybody's out the door.

Hope everyone had a good day.

Joel
CacheRcheck

Be a better friend, newshound, and