[GeoStL] NCR-Outlook Address Book

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 08:04:14 -0500

-
  Chris, just saw that in XP the address is a .pab file, but when I did a
search on *.pab it didn't find any.  Bernie

Bernie,
    I believe that the .WAB file is Works Address Book. If you are using
Outlook Express, you can click on file, Import, Other address book and click
on Works Address Book. Find the file and click import.
    If you are looking to import the regular address book. Click on Address
book in XP Home. Click File. Select Import. Click Other Address book. Now
try each of those file types and see if you can import it. If not, switch
over to 98 and try saving the file in a different format. Then repeat the
process Importing process on XP Address book. I hope this helps!!!

Signed,
Chris

Subject field