[GeoStL] Re: NCR: Free Quiznos

  • From: "M. Gasch" <maryjgasch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:11:06 -0600

-
Yep, that is why I have a free Yahoo web mail account and I use that
address every time I fill out one of these types of offers or make a
purchase online.  I set it for highest SPAM filter and I only check
it on rare occasions.  I still get hundreds of emails coming through
(and thousands caught in the filter).  You are right - you will
generate a ton of spam giving out your email.  However, with an email
account just for this purpose, I get the best of both worlds!
Mary